Monday, April 9, 2012

Rock Your Trainer

Its Spring.
Well most days, but I find myself in an interesting dilemma I've NEVER faced before.

I don't want to leave my trainer!

Living in Toronto, training sucks; traffic, hipsters, street car tracks, even High Park has stop signs. Almost daily I thank God for the 2.4km traffic free walking path by my house that is a great start to any run, but I don't really want to do 20 laps on my bike :)

Yesterday I had a chat with my coach Cameron Dorn (Team Kattouf) discussing the benefits of staying ON the trainer! My old school PTSL+ and my Garmin Edge 500 make great training partners and I often leave with my towel more than a little damp.
Its almost time to start commuting, but maybe ill stick with the train another month :)

Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment